- “I haven’t been the same since Michael Jackson died in that knife fight.”
The Promotion is the fourth episode in the first season of Workaholics that first aired on April 27, 2011.
Salesman Ders tries for an opportunity to receive a promotion, something both his roommates Blake and Adam do not care much about. They team up and devise schemes on how to prevent Anders from receiving the promotion. Many of the pranks they pull on Anders grow worse and worse, one including a bike lock attached to his neck. He soon has enough and threatens to leave them. Soon Adam and Blake try to reconcile by trying to get Anders the job. He soon gets it and reveals the threat was a con just to have the two of them to support his cause in getting the promotion.
- Blake Anderson as Blake Henderson
- Adam DeVine as Adam DeMamp
- Anders Holm as Anders Holmvik
- Jillian Bell as Jillian Belk
- Maribeth Monroe as Alice Murphy
- Ptolemy Slocum as Waiter
- Mikey Reid as Chef
- Tom Virtue as Client
- Erik Griffin as Montez Walker
- Jet Set Hudson as Jet Set
- Waymond Lee as Waymond